Eliminate travel-related stress. The Westin Los Angeles Airport is pleased to provide a free hotel shuttle service directly to and from LAX for your convenience.
Use the information below to plan your arrival and departure.
Traveling from LAX to the Hotel:
- Arriving guests should proceed to the “hotel courtesy shuttle” islands outside baggage claim at each terminal.
- Guests should seek the blue shuttle with Westin LAX displayed on the scrolling sign on the shuttle itself.
- From LAX, the shuttle proceeds directly to the hotel.
Traveling from the Hotel to LAX:
- Pickup is just outside the front doors of the hotel.
- Leaving the hotel, shuttle proceeds directly to the airport terminals.
Shuttle service is provided 24 hours a day, and operates on a continual basis; no reservations are required.
- Shuttles pick up every 25-35 minutes
- Due to record level passenger volume and construction-related traffic at LAX, travel time to your destination varies.
- Download your LAX Shuttle Guide here.