A complimentary LAX Airport shuttle provides service between Los Angeles International Airport and The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel.
Plan for your best way to arrive and depart with this important information:
Traveling from LAX to The Westin:
- Arriving guests should proceed to the “hotel courtesy shuttle” islands outside baggage claim at each terminal.
- Guests should seek the blue shuttle with Westin LAX displayed on the scrolling sign on the shuttle itself.
- From LAX, the shuttle proceeds directly to The Westin.
Traveling from The Westin to LAX:
- Catching the shuttle? See more details here
- Pickup at The Westin is just outside the front doors of the hotel.
- Leaving The Westin, shuttle proceeds directly to the airport terminals.
Shuttle service is provided 24-hours a day and operates on a continual basis; no reservations are required.
- Shuttles pick up every 25-35 minutes
- Due to record level passenger volume and construction related traffic at LAX, travel time to your destination varies.